Now picture that as an ICE CREAM!
This Chai Tea Ice Cream is sweet, spicy, creamy and dreamy. One bite and you’ll fall in love.
Chai Tea Ice Cream
- 1 cup low-fat organic cottage cheese
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. truvia spoonable
- 1 tea packet of chia tea (I used Tazo organic tea)
- Stir together all the ingredients and scoop the mixture into an ice cube tray or silicone cube mold (silicone molds work best for easy cube removal). Freeze until solid.
- Thaw the frozen cubes for ~15 minutes, then place them inside the Dessert Bullet chute.
- Place a large bowl under the spout, then turn the machine on. Gently press down on the plunger until the ice cream starts to come out.
- Run the ice cream through the Dessert Bullet 1-2 more times.
- Scoop the ice cream into a serving bowl. Enjoy!
Yields 1 large serving.
Calories per serving: 212
Fat per serving: 4g
Carbohydrates per serving: 18g
Protein per serving: 26g
-Jessica Stier of Desserts with Benefits