This Mango Lassi Ice Cream captures all the flavor of the Mango Lassi drink, just in the form of an ice cream.
This Mango Lassi Ice Cream is thick, creamy, smooth and sweet – it’ll satisfy any sweet tooth!
Mango Lassi Ice Cream
- 1 cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 packets sweetener (or to taste; I used Truvia)
- pinch of ground cardamom (optional)
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks (unsweetened)
- In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, vanilla, sweetener and cardamom. Scoop the mixture into an ice cube tray or silicone cube mold (silicone molds work best for easy cube removal). Freeze until solid.
- Thaw the frozen cubes for ~15 minutes and the frozen mango for ~5 minutes. Alternate the cubes inside the Dessert Bullet chute.
- Place a large bowl under the spout, then turn the machine on. Gently press down on the plunger until the ice cream starts to come out.
- Run the ice cream through the Dessert Bullet 1-2 more times.
- Scoop the ice cream into serving bowls. Serve with a drizzle of honey, or spoons alone. Enjoy!
Yields 2 servings.
Calories per serving: 171
Fat per serving: 0g
Carbohydrates per serving: 29.5g
Protein per serving: 12g
This ice cream is so thick and creamy and sweet, you’d never know it’s low calorie, fat free, refined sugar free and high protein!
-Jessica Stier of Desserts with Benefits